How long does delivery take?
Since the start of COVID-19, Australia Post has had significant issues sending packs overseas. Until they sort things out and are able to send packs to people overseas in a reasonable timeframe, packs will only be sent to Australia.
I know this is frustrating for everybody overseas, but it’s not fair for you to have to wait 3+ months for a pack to arrive because of Australia Post.
Shipping only available in Australia until further notice.
I will ship your cards within 24 hours of payment confirmation.
Delivery normally takes up to 10 days depending on where in Australia you are (packs are shipped from Victoria). Australia Post has been slower than usual over the last year, so it may take slightly longer than expected.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We process payments via PayPal. If you already have a PayPal account, you can easily make a secure payment. If you do not have an account, you can either open a free account (which will give you different payment options) or make a secure credit or debit card payment via PayPal without the need to open an account. Either method is fast, easy and safe.
Information on PayPal
PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account. The advantages of using PayPal are:
- Fast. Payments are made immediately;
- Convenience. You can fund your payment using existing balance in your PayPal account, or by linking to your debit card, credit card or bank account; and
- Security. Because PayPal never shares your financial information with anyone, you can transact with greater confidence.
Setting up a PayPal account is optional. You can open an account when making your purchase or up-front by visiting www.paypal.com.
The payment process
Here’s a quick snapshot on how to make a purchase on this site and what to expect.
- To buy an item click “Add to Cart”
- Go to “Checkout” and enter in your shipping details.
- Click on “Make Purchase”. This will take you to PayPal to make a secure payment either through your account or with a credit card.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account but want to pay by Credit Card, click on “Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem, continue checkout”. Alternatively, if you have a PayPal account, log in this page on the right.
- Enter your payment method and make sure all the details are correct.
- You will be taken back to the Tempo Music Cards website to confirm payment. Make sure you click on the “Make purchase” button to submit payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
When you receive your confirmation email (you will also receive one from PayPal), you know the transaction has been accepted.
In the confirmation email, there will be a link to download the 30 Day Guide.
If you have any issues along the way feel free to contact us and we can assist you.
How much is delivery & handling?
Postage is free in Australia and sent via Standard Post.
What is our return policy?
If you have problems with the condition of your pack on arrival or any other issue, contact me here. I’m happy to help out in any way I can.