How long does delivery take?
Due to COVID-19, Australia Post have suspended international shipping services and packs are unable to be sent.
Orders to Australia are still available.
International orders will open up again when Australia Post resumes international shipping services.
If you placed an order March-May, check the status of shipping to your country on this list for more details on the progress of your order.
For example, the current advice on orders to the US is to expect 5-7 weeks delay.
Please be aware that we are based in Australia but we can ship internationally.
We will ship your product within 24 hours of payment confirmation. After the pack leaves our hands, the estimated delivery times are as follows:
Australia: 3-6 working days
New Zealand: 4-8 working days
China & Asia Pacific: 5-9 working days
USA & Canada: 7-11 working days
Europe & UK: 6-10 working days
As is common with international delivery, there can be delays so please allow up to two weeks before contacting us about a late delivery. We strive to provide the fastest handling time as possible at the lowest shipping price.
Our orders are sent off as soon as possible but from there on we have no control on delivery times. We’re based in Australia which is why the delivery ranges listed above may seem like a long time. Almost all customers receive the packs within the ranges listed above.
Tracking is unavailable for shipping outside of Australia.
What forms of payment are accepted?
We process payments via PayPal. If you already have a PayPal account, you can easily make a secure payment. If you do not have an account, you can either open a free account (which will give you different payment options) or make a secure credit or debit card payment via PayPal without the need to open an account. Either method is fast, easy and safe.
Information on PayPal
PayPal is an account-based system that lets anyone with an email address send and receive online payments using their credit card or bank account. The advantages of using PayPal are:
- Fast. Payments are made immediately;
- Convenience. You can fund your payment using existing balance in your PayPal account, or by linking to your debit card, credit card or bank account; and
- Security. Because PayPal never shares your financial information with anyone, you can transact with greater confidence.
Setting up a PayPal account is optional. You can open an account when making your purchase or up-front by visiting www.paypal.com.
The payment process
Here’s a quick snapshot on how to make a purchase on this site and what to expect.
- To buy an item click “Add to Cart”
- Go to “Checkout” and enter in your shipping details.
- Click on “Make Purchase”. This will take you to PayPal to make a secure payment either through your account or with a credit card.
- If you don’t have a PayPal account but want to pay by Credit Card, click on “Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem, continue checkout”. Alternatively, if you have a PayPal account, log in this page on the right.
- Enter your payment method and make sure all the details are correct.
- You will be taken back to the Tempo Music Cards website to confirm payment. Make sure you click on the “Make purchase” button to submit payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
When you receive your confirmation email (you will also receive one from PayPal), you know the transaction has been accepted.
In the confirmation email, there will be a link to download the 30 Day Guide.
If you have any issues along the way feel free to contact us and we can assist you.
How much is delivery & handling?
Our delivery charge is a flat rate of $4.99 anywhere worldwide.
This means you can buy multiple packs of cards and still only pay $4.99 on your entire order.
Tracking is not available on international orders as the cheapest option Australia Post offer for tracking would costs you an extra $33.
What is our return policy?
If you are not satisfied with the condition of your pack on arrival, contact us here.